“I’m calling all entrepreneurs and leaders to make 2013 their best year to date!”
I recently sat in a corner office suite with an accomplished leader of a successful and growing firm. Over the course of a working lunch, I offered him a series of strategic questions to help generate a great 2013. This series of “Five Key Questions” is what I offer each of my clients along with bullet point sub-questions.
I have used these the last several years in my own business and leadership endeavors and have honed in on the sure-fire formula for success. I’m not suggesting it is a magical formula, but rather a highly-strategic road map. Take this and add some elbow grease and personal drive and it is proven to work!
For three Tuesdays in December and two in January, I will be posting these strategic questions for your use. I would like you to provide the answers to ensure your personal development, growth, and success this coming year.
Let’s make 2013 a year of amazing results!
Take time to think these questions through. You will be glad you did!
This week we will start with Question 1.
Question 1: Where are you now?
- What trends and emerging markets do you see as opportunities in your business?
- In the next 3-6 months, what markets should you focus on?
- What is a simple strategy for that emerging market? How can you meet a need, want, or desire?
- What is your greatest personal strength?
- How can you leverage more of your strengths and translate them into active business?
- What should you delegate, outsource, or eliminate in 2013?
- What is the core competency you possess that can be leveraged to meet customer/client needs and ensure your successful year?
Note: All of my experience and reading has revealed to me that less than 5% of entrepreneurs or personal leaders have any clear strategic plan for a coming year. The 5% who do, are radically successful and typically out-perform their previous years!
Join me in the 5%!
When will you start planning? Can you start right now?
Next Tuesday: Question Two!